dwz Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 (edited) http://www.hotnewhip.../21178-thursday I came across the Weekend not too long ago, and I think they're gonna get big IMO. I ran across this mixtape from The Weekend which I have to admit has a lot better sound mastering than the other songs they've released thus far. Check it out, it has high SQ and very little clipping! Note: 320kbps CBR, so you might have to re-encode the songs to 256kbps or so in order to play on some headunits. I use winLAME! Edited August 21, 2011 by dwz Quote
Baydestrian Posted August 22, 2011 Report Posted August 22, 2011 I listened to it the other day, its ok. Not as good as the last one they put out, plus quite a bit of clipping IIRC. Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.