Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

http://www.hotnewhip.../21178-thursday

I came across the Weekend not too long ago, and I think they're gonna get big IMO.

I ran across this mixtape from The Weekend which I have to admit has a lot better sound mastering than the other songs they've released thus far.

Check it out, it has high SQ and very little clipping!

Note: 320kbps CBR, so you might have to re-encode the songs to 256kbps or so in order to play on some headunits. I use winLAME!

Edited by dwz

Posted

I listened to it the other day, its ok. Not as good as the last one they put out, plus quite a bit of clipping IIRC.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...