Rich859 Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 I am going to be buy 2 sets or new coaxels for my doors on my Dodge ram 1500. in your guys opinions are 2 way speakers or 3 way speakers better? So far I was looking at the Rockford t1652 and t152 door speaker sizes Front: 6 1/2 Rear: 5 1/4 /e: I'm looking for good all around sound with good mid bass and highs that arent too harsh on the ear.
JReaper00 Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 I like 2 ways better because I like less treble than some. And I think they are just as clear. 06 Chevy Colorado Crew 4 DC lvl 5 15's 2 AA 500.1 6 HC2400 1 EA 225 alt B pliar wall 154+db
MrSkippyJ Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 IMO anything over a 2way is a waste. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Rich859 Posted August 24, 2011 Author Report Posted August 24, 2011 IMO anything over a 2way is a waste. thats what I was thinking, but just to make sure I don't pay for something that would be a waste
JReaper00 Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 IMO anything over a 2way is a waste. Agreed!!! 06 Chevy Colorado Crew 4 DC lvl 5 15's 2 AA 500.1 6 HC2400 1 EA 225 alt B pliar wall 154+db
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.