copper 1/0 lugs, 1/0 shok fuse holders, jl 10w6v2

Just bought the terminals and fuse holders from Mechman about a week ago, opened one package for pictures. Going with RF Terminals and holders to match my amps and wire. Everything is brand new and never used aside from the sub which is in excellent condition. I paid 45.00 for the terminals and $38.00 for the fuse holders. Ill take the loss and do $30 for the terminals and $25 for the fuse holders. Sub I will do 150 but will negotiate.

*****LUGS AND FUSE HOLDERS ARE SOLD*****

NDMSTANG & Steve Meade himself can vouch for me and I have several other people that can give buyer/seller feedback about me.

IMG-20110529-00113.jpg

IMG-20110526-00109.jpg

IMG-20110529-00115.jpg

IMG-20110529-00118.jpg

IMG-20110529-00119.jpg

IMG-20110526-00110.jpg

IMG-20110825-00114.jpg

IMG-20110825-00115.jpg

IMG-20110825-00116.jpg

IMG-20110825-00117.jpg

IMG-20110825-00118.jpg

Edited by Pitbullx

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

How many ring terminals?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

sorry about that 30 terminals

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I'll take the terminals, pm me your paypal, ill get that out tonight

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Scratch that, not enough in my account sorry shoulda checked before my bad

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

I got $10 in the account been spending a lot lately, not due for a reload until September

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Hit me with shipped price on the shok holders to 24301. Im running all shok. Ill take them.

pm sent

fuse holders sold to Hellbound Train :)

Kryptonite, get at me when you have cash they might be around still

kryptonite: send Pit the $10 you have, i will cover the other $20.

if you still want them let me know ill send the money right now. :drink40:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916