Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 Hella-Beat 12"s Help..

Nope some one who has the same subs said its like 300 w rms and idk why not? Lol

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Wait what?

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Great find! But the surround is different on them its like ridged..

BC 264 stage 2 cams

• 1 month later...

How much you thinkin?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Cut 4 holes in your room door and mount them to the door, use your entire room as the box lol :D

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.