Need Help Hookin Up Second Battery

yeah, and one other ? sence i got 2 diff batterys do i rly need a relay for it, i can see why i would but i dont want to spring the $75 for nothin u kno, and thankx for all the help guys i couldn't do anything without this site :DB):P

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

its a 200amp isolator and the guy i got it from said that sence there 2 diff batterys that they'll try n pull power off of eachother and end up messin one of em up without it, i can see how it would but ive seen others do it n have no problem even him, lol :unsure:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i don't think you need it bro but that's a choice you'll have to make. some people like to add it but i wouldn't. good luck and post pics bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

heres pics of it so far, i gotta update it without the sony amp, i got a memphis 150.2 in there now http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=7510 :blush::unsure::rolleyes:

well i charged it n got it in all i gotta do is build a box around it to keep it from moveing around, all i did was disconect my cap n wired the bat in its place, then after i go n get some more 0guage ring termanals i'll wire in my cap n reset everythign n should sound alot better :lol:<_<:unsure:

If you drive the vehicle everyday, not using an isolator will be ok. When you mix flooded batteries with sealed batteries they tend to self discharge faster because of the difference in chemistries and resting voltages... if you let the vehicle set for long periods of time (days/weeks at a time) they will drain each other.

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER