Need Help Hookin Up Second Battery

well i just got a stinger sp800 battery and i got a duralast gold under the hood n the guy i got it from owns his own shop n ive seen n heard almost all of the systems hes put in n have been buying stuff from him for about 8yrs and he said to wire my cap in with it to help keep it charged sence i dotn have the money for the big three, i have a memphis pr1000d with 4 30amp fuses, and a memphis pr150.2 with 2 25amp fuses witch i think this battery will be enulf, im just wondering if i take the wire from the front battery to the cap, n then from the cap to the back battery n then from there to my sub amp? and just another question is 8guage good enulf for a 150.2 rms 2ch amp @2ohm? help apreciated(spelling)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

but since you have the cap , wire it like this, front batt back to the new batt, then from the new bat to the cap and then from the cap to the amps, the cap cant hurt or just put the cap in line with just one of the 2 amps

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i was thinking from front battery to back cap n then to the second battery but i'll try what u said, will 0guage be big enough power n gnd? :unsure:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i was thinking from front battery to back cap n then to the second battery but i'll try what u said, will 0guage be big enough power n gnd? :unsure:

Either way you will be fine and 0 guage will be big enough for sure.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

thankx for the help :)

I have a few questions...

1: Why a cap? sell it for like $30 and buy the wire you need

2: 8 gauge power and 0 gauge ground???

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

1. why cap= its what ive had for a long time n aint got rid of it, and its the same color as my battery so ima keep it, its just temp till i get my honda goin n ima redo the trunk n just put the batt in the back and do the big 3 on it n run 0guage to battery n to sub amp n then 4guage to mid n high amp from the front battery or will 1/0 to back battery and 0&4 off back battery work? <_<

2. i got a run of 0guage to my sub amp and 8guage to my mids n highs amp, and hte cap is for the sub amp

1. why cap= its what ive had for a long time n aint got rid of it, and its the same color as my battery so ima keep it, its just temp till i get my honda goin n ima redo the trunk n just put the batt in the back and do the big 3 on it n run 0guage to battery n to sub amp n then 4guage to mid n high amp from the front battery or will 1/0 to back battery and 0&4 off back battery work? <_<

2. i got a run of 0guage to my sub amp and 8guage to my mids n highs amp, and hte cap is for the sub amp

looks like you have it all packed down then bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module