I'm getting my alarm installed Monday. I'm on amazon right now trying to figure out which addons I should purchase.

So far, I have 2 piezos in the cart. Should I get additional piezo sirens (are the ones by Directed Electronics good/loud? Is that motion sensor reliable? I am going to be walling the truck at the B-Pillar...so should I get a glass break sensor for behind the wall as well? Another motion sensor for behind the wall? Thanks for the help guys. I need to place this order ASAP so I can get them by Monday.

Cart:

Glass Break Sensor (x1)

Mini Piezo Siren (x2)

Radar Field Disturbance Sensor (x1)

Battery Back-Up Unit (x1)

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Me personally, I wouldnt get a radar/motion thing. I'd rather get me one of these here.

Tilt Sensor

If I have a nice car someone wants to get a good look, I'd let them, just no touching.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

i got a just one extra siren with mine but it was the bigger size one to match the ones that already comes with them

ce53a1d9.jpg

the radar sensor one is nice to have and i might add it to mine sometime, it will go off if u stick ur hand in the car when windows are open. had it in my old car