Sundown Audio

AQ2200d 16.8v stable?

Swan99Hoe

i know for sure its not 18 volt stable my buddy blew magic smoke, idk do you a vcm or anything similar to that? if you do i will just dial up from 16 until it goes in protect mode

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

i know for sure its not 18 volt stable my buddy blew magic smoke, idk do you a vcm or anything similar to that? if you do i will just dial up from 16 until it goes in protect mode

Yea i do have a vcm and 2 d1400's. Thanks 4 the help brah!!

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Are u just running 14v to the bass amp meaning a dedicated alternator to the xs 14v batterys? Be careful with the vcm and voltage if your running all alts and batterys to trucks electronics. I set mine at 15.8 for daily driving cause it messes with steering sensor above that. And if you set the vcm at 16.8 hot when you 1st start it cold it will be over 17v which is real bad on the chevy. The airbag light will come on the tranny will shift hard and fuck up not to mention my deck will shut off etc. Be careful my tranny is fucked it shifts funny into 2nd gear now.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Are u just running 14v to the bass amp meaning a dedicated alternator to the xs 14v batterys? Be careful with the vcm and voltage if your running all alts and batterys to trucks electronics. I set mine at 15.8 for daily driving cause it messes with steering sensor above that. And if you set the vcm at 16.8 hot when you 1st start it cold it will be over 17v which is real bad on the chevy. The airbag light will come on the tranny will shift hard and fuck up not to mention my deck will shut off etc. Be careful my tranny is fucked it shifts funny into 2nd gear now.

Wow brah thanks for that! I had my whole electrical charging at 16.8v for about a week n a half and had to let my Hoe sit in the shop for about 2 weeks gettin it fixed! I had no idea it was because of how high my voltage was! So my entire system is stripped out right now. So would u reccomend holding off on my xs 14v batts untill I can get a seperate alt specifically for my bass amp?

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

but doesnt it run at 14v?

If the car is running, the alt is charging.

Why do you think my ride runs @ 14.5V but its all a 12V based system?

Unless you sit and bang with the car off, you are fluctuating voltage, higher than 12v. :peepwall:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |