I Met Another Board Member Saturday At A Show (pics)

bibby>Chode

I went to DFW this weekend to see one of my good friends, and spend the weekend with him. Saturday morning, i hit up the CA.com build day. Megalo from here at SMD was there, we tinkered with his trunk a little before i left. Then i went over to hot street to meet up with sic fx, and his bagged civic hatch. cmrs2k was also there in the charger, which is a very nice car! there was more of a show/comp than i thought there would be. Even though the show ended, and then the comp started, there was still some nice cars there. Enough rambling, here are the pics from there...

Ohh man, i jsut love a nicely done FSC! :)

Image001-2.jpg

cmrs2k's charger

Image003-2.jpg

Image005-1.jpg

3 18's in a single cab truck behind the seat. WHAT?!

Image007-1.jpg

Image008-2.jpg

Edited by bibby

thanks for the good pics of my car man. it was nice to meet you and your car looks just as good in person as it does in the pics.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!