Singer alternators?

Several on here are. I know trulywickedcustoms (SP?) is running three of his 350 amp alts in his burban and his voltage goes up at full tilt. :lol: Couple other guys are too. Its good shit and warrantied as well.

Nice thinking of getting his 330amp alt from him.

If you get a quote through emails he should tell you what he can make and what they do at idle. He can make a 250 for my car that does 190 at idle IIRC. Good shit.

Yeah I already emailed him regarding the alts. Just wanted to hear from some people who run his alternators. Im gonna order an alt from him for sure.

yah im running a 250 amp alt of his for about 6 months now and its done great, my voltage stays at 13.9 or 14.0

he makes good shit

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

i know when i do my build im gonna run his alts. makes good stuff and a great person to deal with

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

Mike builds great alternators, I will be running a 250A from him in about a month

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Archived