Sundown Audio

Help with amp

DK99

I have a Kicker Solo x 18" sub and I need a amp that will push it but It has to be $400 and under any help would be apriciated I was thinking a sound-stream tarantula 2600d or a hifonics HF series. please help

the sub is 10,000 watts max and 5000 rms

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

you have a million options.... if your going for used, look into your basics... Sundown 2500 / AQ 2200 / DC Audio / Cresendo / you have the cheaper Hifonics choices, etc...... Sounds like you need to be catching up on some reading

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Yea look into used , and apparently that sub will only handle 3400 daily

I Have done a lot of research on audio but I never had the money to buy so no experience with multiple brands my current amp pushing the solo x is a Rockford fosgate T1000.1bd and that was given to me by my brother-n-law. so from your guys opinion with experience with different brands whats the best bang for my buck.. thanks

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

What Ohms?

What ohm´s have the Sub of the coil is it a D1 Ohm D2 Ohm ?

Dual 2ohm

My link, that amp i 2 x 950 on 2 Ohm, and i cant find a cheaper offer, last times they sold them for 350-360.

Or 2 of My link and strap them 2 x 1100 on 2 Ohm. Idk a amp whos strong(0.5 Ohms) and cheap enough. Some guys lets run the AQ 2200 on 0.5

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley