My new RESCUE puppy Bassethound :)

Congrats/good job on the choice of getting a rescue dog...my parents got us one when I was like 6 and that was one of the greatest dogs ever...cost us an arm and a leg, but I'd do it all over again. About a little over a year ago, I bought my mom and dad a rescue pup...he's a black lab/chow mix I THINK but he was found with several other pups from his litter behind a dumpster soaking wet in freezing weather. Only 3 of 8 of the pups survived. I know this story so well because I was dating a girl that worked at the local animal shelter and I was at her work visiting when the pups were brought in. They were short staffed that day, so they had me wash up and help, and the pup I bought for my parents was the one I personally cared for that night. That tiny little 2 lb pup is now 80+ pounds of pup, but he's the greatest, and the whole story/experience just makes it that much better.

My good friend also has a rescue pit, she was the runt of the litter and the previous owners were gonna kill her. That runt is now the only remaining dog from the litter since the others caught parvo and died. Funny how things work out.

Good job Newls, you did the right thing! (sorry bout the long post)

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.