rasist coments on chat and i get banned

Hi, i joined your chat to ask some questions but i forgot to read the rules and it ses i cudunt so i dirint ask for help, we started talking and i told them i was puertorican

and some memebers started saying raisist coments against me and admin kicked me instead of them and he dirint give him a warning instead he gave it to me now i get banned from the chat because it seems the guys who were telling the coments are friends with the mod/admin, i would like if the other guys get banned and get a warning atleast for what they did

i can assure you, you did not get racist comments against you, maybe they called you a moron, or a retard, but there was no racist comments LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

wow. first off you werent banned, chat is having a hard time connecting... happens all the time. I was kicking everyone out for saying stupid ass comments, and you would stop either, you GOT KICKED!! Not banned, get your facts straight, plain and simple. You are a crying little n00b, and that shit wont be tolerated with.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny