Can vouch for this 100%, voltage stays quite consistant since he has the voltage module from mechman on his mechman 270 and dual d3400 batts. Worth every penny, glws brother

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Can vouch for this 100%, voltage stays quite consistant since he has the voltage module from mechman on his mechman 270 and dual d3400 batts. Worth every penny, glws brother

it'd help if he had 150 posts, just sayin'

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Blah blah blah, can a mod contact me about selling the amp under my user name, nightmare is a teammate of mine and id like to help him out if thats allowed...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.