Rockford Build - 2006 PT Cruiser

Good looking install ! :drink40:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I like it!!! Are you having any noise issues with the rca's tied to the power wire like that?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

• 2 weeks later...

I like it!!! Are you having any noise issues with the rca's tied to the power wire like that?

Caitlin says thank you! (Shes been really busy with school and hasnt had much time to be on here.)

No, not really any noise at all. Ive never really had that problem with a sub amp (unless there was another issue). If it was a 4 channel that would be a different story though, I would have run the RCAs differently.

It may also help that she has 4volt pre-outs though, what do you think?

Also, a small update.

I installed a Python 991 (remote start/alarm) into the PT Cruiser.

Everything works great, and I really think she likes it! =)

they make a perfect match spray paint. paint her dash kit ot match. chrysler really dropped hte ball on the weird shape of the factory radios.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

they make a perfect match spray paint. paint her dash kit ot match. chrysler really dropped hte ball on the weird shape of the factory radios.

So your thinking paint the kit to match?

And yeah, those radio were a strange shape. Metra did a nice job making the kit look good though.

I finally have a minute to get on here and update this thread :)

Nate's right...I've been ridiculously busy with school and work, but he's also right that everything is working great in my car and I absolutely love my install (car alarm/remote start too!)!

My next step is to install new interiors (Polk 3.5s in my dash, 6.5 components in my front doors, and 6.5 coaxials in my rear doors)...I'm ordering those tonight and installing them as soon as they come in (pics will be posted!)!

After that I want to tint my windows, put interior LEDs in (blue to match my deck, bass knob, and security light), and then hopefully get some Dynamat in my car before the rattles get too bad :/

Thank you everybody for checking out my install and giving me feedback, and I can't wait to add more pics and stuff on here for you guys to check out! And keep checking out Blankskater08's builds too because he's the genius behind my install! :)

damn there's just something about simple, clean, and nice builds that I love, especially with rockford, keep up the good work man, I bet those little beast 8's wang! let's see some vids!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived