Proficient Audio

Proficient Audio is not all that great... I have seen some of there stuff... If I was you i would go with a more mainstream audio setup that has proven itself already.. I have heard some of the PA speakers and i was not impressed...Hope this will help you a little bit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The ones I heard were also in a church, sounded pretty good to me. Of course there wasn't anything to compare it to. But it sounded good to me, IMO.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Well we ended up ordering them. I finally got a chance to hear the speakers and the sub. Not as impressed as I wanted to be, but the price is right for a room that will be used 6 times a year for a bunch of high school kids.

If they want loud and have there heads rung they can got outside and sit in my truck or rock out in the main area where we have some nice peavy equipment.

Thank-you everyone for your info it helped alot.

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1