some irocs, 18s or even 20s

http://www.elcaminocentral.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=51891&g2_serialNumber=2

5B3AAA63-6D6E-4C66-8188-AD75785A6622_1.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs180.snc1/6775_217662580152_551370152_7702171_7069762_n.jpg

if u want to stay some what stock, some of these zq8 wheels that only came on some sonoma's are an option, IF U CAN FIND THEM!

s10zeeks.jpg

72640cee.jpg

hell yeah man! thanks. thinks ima have to save up and get them. or you guys know any other rims that would look better? and i see 5% tint on them windows coming soon

Personally on your vehicle, i'd go with all black wheels with a silvery/chrome lip on them to match the chrome strip that goes down the side of the body of the car.. if its all about styling, thats the way to go.. but hey, im just saying, at the end of the day, you can do what the :ban2: you wanna do

what rims do you think? im open to all ideas. pics of them photo shopped on my truck is better. what you guys think about removing the running boards and that thing on the roof (cant think of what its called)?

keep in mind im trying to stay uner $800 for rims. which is what the price was for the ones he put on it.

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

hell yeah man! thanks. thinks ima have to save up and get them. or you guys know any other rims that would look better? and i see 5% tint on them windows coming soon

Personally on your vehicle, i'd go with all black wheels with a silvery/chrome lip on them to match the chrome strip that goes down the side of the body of the car.. if its all about styling, thats the way to go.. but hey, im just saying, at the end of the day, you can do what the :ban2: you wanna do

what rims do you think? im open to all ideas. pics of them photo shopped on my truck is better. what you guys think about removing the running boards and that thing on the roof (cant think of what its called)?

keep in mind im trying to stay uner $800 for rims. which is what the price was for the ones he put on it.

Like i said man, i'd go black wheels with a chrome outside rim.. then start blacking everything out on your car, windows/lights etc

That gives you a bit of a theme

Rims - Black with a chrome, similar to Quintolg1.jpg

im in keokuk iowa. U? I was talking bout the thing on the roof of the truck toward the back. Goes up the passenger side across the top and back down the driver side

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

I like how I can't read today...sorry. I went back and it CLEARLY says roof. Sorry...I'm in Phoenix. The only reason I knew you were in the midwest was because that's about the only place I see guys still rockin the Centerline style wheels. I'm not knocking them, they're kind of a hotrod icon. My cousin(35 year old) in IL has the similar style wheel, but with a pattern. He took out all the rivets and painted them the same color as his truck. Just an idea to freshen up the ones you've got. Polish out the centers and paint the rivets?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

the rims i got now are like pealing. I talked to a guy here intown and he said he dont think paid will stick uless he sandblasts them and even then he said he wasnt sure it would

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Like i said man, i'd go black wheels with a chrome outside rim.. then start blacking everything out on your car, windows/lights etc

That gives you a bit of a theme

Rims - Black with a chrome, similar to Quintolg1.jpg

anyone know were i can get some like ^^^^ that are $100 a rim? looking to do 18's

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg