does anyone have experience with building a racing lawnmower

i just aquired a Murry lawnmower with a 12.5hp Briggs in it. the deck is rotted out and i need to bypass they key switch so im gonna build it into a racing lawnmower. does anyone here have any experience building one

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

lower the seat as much as you can. need to either buy new pulleys or make the ones on it work cuz they need to be switched around to make it faster. nothing really to it. make sure belts are in good shape. but the lower you can go with it the better it will be. whether it be the seat or lowering the rear and front

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

www.heymow.com

EVERYTHING you neef, is there i used to race them, just im on my phone so it takes a while to type

thanks for that link.

@loudcivic the one on the back axle seems easy to change but the one on the engine seems impossible to change. it seems like it is permanently attached to the engine shaft

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Theres a bolt way up in the pully, once thats out it should come off, but they are usually on there real good, get a pully puller or cut it off (cutting wheel on grinder,. then cut to crank, split it open with a punch)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

The pully on the crank should have a bolt that is torqued on. I suggest using an impact gun to get it off. It my Also need a little gentle persuasion to come off and make sure you don't lose the shaft key :) also keep track of which way the drive belt goes. Like take a picture or something so when you put it back together you have reference.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

allright ill go take a look at that today if the rain lets up.

I don't know much about racing lawmmowers. But you guys can come test out your mowers at my place! My grass is getting realy high lol. I tryed to build one and I flipped it over on top of me. I took of to fast an it rared up an flipped over on me. Funniest shit I ever did. Every body got a good laugh that day.

well i just tried to start it and it shot a fireball at my leg lol. i think i need to work on it some more

me and my brother built one with a briggs 26 horse engine, did an exhaust, pulley swaps, deck delets, ford ranger wheels on the back, fiberglass front nose, headlights , and a candy green and black paint job. it ran 46 mph. also on most mowers theres a breather hose on the rearend, get a catch can for like a turbo car or jus any old universal kit its like 20 bucks on ebay. cause when u run the pulley swap its gonna cause the rearend to push the oil outta it under acceleration. this way u can allow it to drain back into the rearend when it cools.

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!