Jump to content

Some Google Sketchup Bordom


Recommended Posts

Posted

fock roscoe...that took way longer than anticipated. i f'd it up quite a bit but tired of messing with it. i forgot to close the back part of the port off and i accidently made the port way to long...but it was too late to go back...i could have fit two more subs (one in each corner up to) if the port was right...and i dont think so on the fiberglass box...i just started this ish..i may give it a shot when i feel like it though. this box is about 18cubes after displacement tuned to the low 30's (inside dim.: 48"w x 22"d x 36"tall...i had already started it before i saw the dimensions u put up...close enough since its just for the hell of it though)

Posted Image

ur up next little italy

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

and what size bl's littleitaly? and the 40"long...does that mean how deep it can be (i.e. the distance from the hatch to the back seat)

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

Naw I meant the absolute farthest I can go from the left of my jeep to the right is 41", I can go a little more than 2 1/2 feet from the back of my seats to the door, and I can go as high as necessary but prefer it to be 2 feet or less. Let's see what you got.... 18's by the way, if they can fit, I always CAN go higher, just dont want to if I can avoid it.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

Naw I meant the absolute farthest I can go from the left of my jeep to the right is 41", I can go a little more than 2 1/2 feet from the back of my seats to the door, and I can go as high as necessary but prefer it to be 2 feet or less. Let's see what you got.... 18's by the way, if they can fit, I always CAN go higher, just dont want to if I can avoid it.

give me some time...i may do it later today...but i have an exam at 530 that i havent studied for yet and then onto halloween drinking time ...so it may be until tomorrow or so....

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

give me some time...i may do it later today...but i have an exam at 530 that i havent studied for yet and then onto halloween drinking time ...so it may be until tomorrow or so....

Thats fine no rush since I dont have the subs yet : D

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

oh yea...i gave roscoe's box another shot last night and it went a lot smoother...the port does need to be about a 1/4" shorter (from top to bottom) b/c u can see the lip of the sub butts right up to the opening, but i did squeeze 2 more subs in there ;) ..ok..now i gotta study

Posted Image

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

18's will fit but barely...after doing the math i can get the box at about 9.6cubes and the smallest FI recommends is 10cubes for 2 18s...so its close...and that is tuned at 35.13hz...if i make the port any longer the box gets samller..i can still do it if you want me to though

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

here ya go italy...2 18's ...the port opening is 5" x 23.75" and 18"long (118sq"of port area or 12.37"/cube) tuned to 35.14hz...9.6 cubes net

Posted Image

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

here ya go italy...2 18's ...the port opening is 5" x 23.75" and 18"long (118sq"of port area or 12.37"/cube) tuned to 35.14hz...9.6 cubes net

Posted Image

thats pretty strait...i can prolly make the box a lil wider....IDK exactly how far it is from the rear seats to the hatch but i kno i have room...

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...