XS Power

Hi everyone. I'm new to this. As of right now, all I have done to my car is a Kenwood eXcelon x-494. I have in my possession 2 Sundown Audio SA-12 D4's and I'm ordering an AudioQue 1200D today or tomorrow. I have a stock alternator *140 Amps* and a Diehard *crap* battery. I have really bad voltage drops as is for no reason. Because of this, I'm swapping my alt for a remanned OEM alt and I want to swap the battery for something better. I've been looking and I can't decide what is better for under the hood. I would need it for starting power AND to power the system. So what's better? XS or Kinetik? I have a 99 Pontiac Bonneville with 200K on her. I don't want to burn her out. I'm also going to be doing the Big 3 in 0 gauge wire from KnuKoncepts. Any help please. I'm really anxious and I need suggestions on the battery I would need. I want almost no dimming if possible. And if it's possible, could you provide me with a model of each that would fit in the stock place where my battery is now? I don't know what size would fit. Thank you so much :help:

1999 Pontiac Bonneville SLE. 200K on the dash. Yvonne...or Vonny for short

Besides what has already been said, what amp are you using that is currently causing such massive voltage drop? What gauge wiring? What wiring has been done? What is your ground? And LOL @ at the new OEM alternator.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?