Jump to content

Audiotistics Astro 64 tens Rockford Fosgate Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Van got load for the power it's running. Loves to play up high, gave me a headache. To me, it seemed like it doesn't like to play the lower notes very well but kills the higher notes. The mids got loud and did sound good as well. Looks great overall! In particular the back of the van.

May have been the 123 degree heat in Lancaster that made the glue loosen up. But do you plan on rewrapping the b-pillar panels?

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

Van got load for the power it's running. Loves to play up high, gave me a headache. To me, it seemed like it doesn't like to play the lower notes very well but kills the higher notes. The mids got loud and did sound good as well. Looks great overall! In particular the back of the van.

May have been the 123 degree heat in Lancaster that made the glue loosen up. But do you plan on rewrapping the b-pillar panels?

hahaha if I only have to worry about is a little glue delaminating on the B pillar in 110 degree weather with no breeze.... we are good. The van is doing 155 plus db between 30 to 40 hertz all day long. Might have been the song being played.
Posted

Thanks Rich. You rollin to Ces? I need to get my ass to SA.. yes thats the JVC Kw- Av70BT

Tim, I hope so! You better come over! You have a place!

Got room If I bring my wife?.. I would say roadtrip but that a good 14 hour flight.. sounds fun. keep you posted
Posted

kudos on your van build , love your 1 off steering wheel too .

that wheel is like the cherry on the sunday bro

Posted

i can say having spent some time with tim at the last show, this thing is STUPID loud. it was great...we also had a little episode at the 7/11 while tim was sitting outside in the van

468x60drc.jpg
Posted

I've followed this build from Day 1 and I KNEW it would be worth it. Fantastic job Tim, everything came together for a beautiful build. Great planning and amazing work executing. The video seriously blew my mind as well. Keep it up and enjoy that van. Congratulations on the great results again :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

i can say having spent some time with tim at the last show, this thing is STUPID loud. it was great...we also had a little episode at the 7/11 while tim was sitting outside in the van

hahaha what happen at 7/11 Collin? lol
Posted

I've followed this build from Day 1 and I KNEW it would be worth it. Fantastic job Tim, everything came together for a beautiful build. Great planning and amazing work executing. The video seriously blew my mind as well. Keep it up and enjoy that van. Congratulations on the great results again :)

Thanks for following hopefully the best is yet to come

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1284 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...