My brother and I helped build an off road park in Bark River, MI called Three Fires Offroad park. We had a lil event today and lets just say some people broke big lol. If you look at my truck in my profile ive put some pics of it nice and muddy. Heres some pics of my s10, my brothers jeep and a mud truck built up on 56" tractor tires gettn stuck.

heres a lineup of most of the trucks that were there. in total we had about 25 trucks there today. more people showed up after this pic was taken

100_1801.jpg

mine and my brothers trucks. his is sititng on 33in boggers and mine is on 30in Duratracks

100_1808.jpg

my brothers jeep stuck in a hole

100_1811.jpg

my truck. I mudded more after taking this pic it was too dark by the time we got done to take any more. plus it started raining

100_1810.jpg

this truck sits on 56" tractor tires...... thats how deep this mud hole was. two drivers side tires are completely buried.

100_1823.jpg

and you cant forget about the girls playing in the mud :) she wasnt in that deep she was sitting in the water

100_1833.jpg

Edited by theTank77

This is a newer offroad park and was only opened this year. were going to try and figure out a schedule next year and we will be hosing a Trucks Gone Wild and Mudlife Magazine events in the year. we have camping grounds and are going to have lawn mower races, atv/utv races, hill and a hole, mud drags, mud bogs, and much more. we have 40 acres of land. next year our main play pit is going to be about the size of 6-7 football fields. we right now have about a mile of trails but that will be greatly extended next year. ooh yeh and did i mention its mainly all swamp and marsh land :)

Edited by theTank77

This is really awesome. Offloading is really fun. Those trucks and mudpits are crazy. Any trucks get stuck or messed up?

ooh hell yeh look at the pics. along with the biggest truck there getting stuck over its tires we had a guy completly grenade his engine... he put a piston through the block. a couple of people snapped drive shafts. one guy jumped his truck and when he landed the tranny mounts broke and his tranny fell out of the truck. lots of carnage lol

Sounds like a blast. I wish I lived closer cuz I'd love to check the place out

earlier this year we had people from texas drive all the way up here for an event. talk about a long ass haul. next year when Trucks Gone Wild is here were expecting 100+ trucks nation wide and some guys from Canada. biggest weve had so far was last month we had a Mud Life magazine event and we had 63 trucks all here playing.