I hate mud. Rocks FTW! I used to go to Tellico almost every weekend before it was closed down.

were in the process of building a crawling pit. we have a lil one right now that only 2 trucks can get over. were trying to make it bigger but we lack the equiptment to haul the rocks and shit there.

any more of the chicks playing in mudd :pardon:

ive taken mine in the mud before but nothing close to that

my buddi has a s10 like urs, 2wd and that thing goes thru anything

no unfortunatly this was the only pic i got before my camera died. and my truck is a 4x4. i wouldntve bought it if it wasnt. up where i live you need 4wd. especially in the winter. well at least if your stupid like i am and drift at any chance i get lol. needless to say i always keep a shovel in the back of my truck in winter :) and yes s10s go through anything with the right tires. ive actually got highway 3.08 gears in my truck but i still do really well. like i said i was toying around in 2wd and i only hinted of getting stuck once cause i had to stop in the middle of the pit cause some dumbass almost hit me.

Edited by theTank77

Shit i love mudding.. I refuse to do it cuz i have no money as it is... I dont need to fix my truck every weekend

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

:aggressive: hes just floating over the mud!!!

lol yeh thats what happens when you have a gutted truck with big tires and a shittone of horsepower. weve got a couple trucks up here that are like that. think of this... a susuki samurai.... with a twin turbo 383 stroker... on cut 44in boggers.... 1500lb truck with 1500 horsepower... and he has a 250 shot of nos on top of that. the guy who owns that truck wasnt there today cause he snapped an axel last weekend at a mud bog. he snapped it on the line and still made it all the way through with only the front tires. 250foot clay pit thats about 4 feet deep all the way through.

Edited by theTank77

I can't imagine needing more horsepower in that truck or even wanting it lol.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

i love mudding, got my ram lifted 3" and putting some 35" boggers on soon.. but its my daily so it wont get serious. no one around me is into offroading with trucks, so i gotta spend all my money on my new '10 polaris 500H.O quad.. putting 28" Outlaws on it, snorkelling it and a clutch kit. looks like a good time

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Nice that you did your own park!!

Here is my truck:

l.jpg

167852_1392477430254_1781721280_764333_8185241_n.jpg

MuddyTrucksmaller-1.jpg

3/4 ton, 4" lift, full restoration. Cammed up 327 with 4.11 gears and 35's. Hardly ever sees mud. Too heavy really. More of a fun truck / tow mule.

Edited by Colin - 1HVYHTR

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.