does this sound like a pretty good front stage?

michigancapri92

ok trying to work on my front stage dont have alot of room and dont wana get to crazy up front want it to look flowing and simple but i was thinking of some t3 6.5 comps in the doors and 5.25 coax in the kick panels going to put them on a t600-2 at 2 ohms what you think?

any other good comp sets that a super clean sounding ~150wrms at 4ohms ?

edit: whats the sound quality from beyma or cadence ?? was thinking either one of these

cadence CWM6KIT

or

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Speakers/BEYMA-SCK65-6.5-320-WATT-PAIR-2-WAY-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS/SCK65.aspx

and for the kick panels was thinking

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/5.25-Inch-Car-Speakers/BEYMA-SC502-5.25-2-WAY-240W-PAIR-CAR-SPEAKERS-SC-502/SC-502.aspx

or

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/5.25-Inch-Car-Speakers/CADENCE-5.25-150w-RMS-2-WAY-WOVEN-SPEAKERSCROSSOVERS/US553.aspx

what you think? im leaning more towards the cadence but i have never heard both so dont know which one is cleaner and louder

what you think about the choices i have in post ?? im leaning towards the beyma speakers how do they sound ?

what you think about the choices i have in post ?? im leaning towards the beyma speakers how do they sound ?

Those Beyma speakers, at least the tweet, should be able to take a bit of abuse. They use 18dB per octave slopes in their passive. While this does not mean they sound good or bad, it does mean someone actually spent some time on designing it and it should be able to take a bit more power b/c of the larger slope. This also could mean the tweet is weak and they added another cap to protect it, but that's unlikely.

Forget those co-ax speakers.

If you really wanted speakers in the kick, I'd look into 3-way systems and install the 3-4" woofer and tweeter in the kick panel and add another ambient tweeter in the A-pillar to bring the music up a bit. But that's really getting ahead of ourselves.

Personally, I'd go with the component set and see how you like it. I don't recommend people to tear into their car without first hearing how a non-shitty speaker set sounds like in the stock locations. More times than not, proper tuning (crossover, time alignment, etc) can make a HUGE difference for the better and save you a bunch of time & money in the process.

ok trying to work on my front stage dont have alot of room and dont wana get to crazy up front want it to look flowing and simple but i was thinking of some t3 6.5 comps in the doors and 5.25 coax in the kick panels going to put them on a t600-2 at 2 ohms what you think?

What's your budget?

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Archived