carlosg_313 Posted June 19, 2012 Author Report Posted June 19, 2012 You're running some nice subs ! One or 2 Level 6's ? I'm not sure. What kind of Z do you want ? A DD, or a Sundown ?! I like your boxes. Keep posting pcs plzzzz ! thank you sir. and its sundown How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
FeArZ Posted June 19, 2012 Report Posted June 19, 2012 update again blew the level 6(again) from torn tensils from the joint. but the good thing is that i will be without bass for couple days(better than a month or 2). above is a sneak peak of my next set up with the same amp..... I call it the Potter Style Box. shout outs to Derek and Allen Potter from Wobbly Woffers in Houston, TX. IF ANYONE NEEDS SOMETHING DONE TO YOUR CAR, OR WANT TO HAVE SOMEONE BUILD YOUR SET UP, OR EVEN NEED HELP WITH YOUR DC SOUND LAB AND ATOMIC NEEDS, WOBBLY WOOFERS WILL HELP YOU OUT. --->6650 N ELDRIGE PKWY, HOUSTON, TX 77041<--- Shout to WOBBLY Woot Woot.lol Nice box I guess 2 15's or 2 18's I can't really judge from the pic how big the box is. I will have to hear it. Btw. Everything is coming out of mine. Damn Chevy Airbag light keeps going off it cost to much $$$ to keep getting it fixed. Chevy FAIL 2009 Tahoe 2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500 2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon) Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use) Knu wire and RCA's Bass Head Bands Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's
carlosg_313 Posted June 19, 2012 Author Report Posted June 19, 2012 update again blew the level 6(again) from torn tensils from the joint. but the good thing is that i will be without bass for couple days(better than a month or 2). above is a sneak peak of my next set up with the same amp..... I call it the Potter Style Box. shout outs to Derek and Allen Potter from Wobbly Woffers in Houston, TX. IF ANYONE NEEDS SOMETHING DONE TO YOUR CAR, OR WANT TO HAVE SOMEONE BUILD YOUR SET UP, OR EVEN NEED HELP WITH YOUR DC SOUND LAB AND ATOMIC NEEDS, WOBBLY WOOFERS WILL HELP YOU OUT. --->6650 N ELDRIGE PKWY, HOUSTON, TX 77041<--- Shout to WOBBLY Woot Woot.lol Nice box I guess 2 15's or 2 18's I can't really judge from the pic how big the box is. I will have to hear it. Btw. Everything is coming out of mine. Damn Chevy Airbag light keeps going off it cost to much $$$ to keep getting it fixed. Chevy FAIL now that fucking sucks. then Zs are putting some weight to your car, plus that huge ass box. and its a pair of 15s. with another amp with a lot of power @1ohm, i should be able to hit that 50 with no problem, espcially since im tune pretty high(for my taste). I know what's going in there! dont you dare spill the beans. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
armykyle1 Posted June 19, 2012 Report Posted June 19, 2012 Sucks to hear about the lvl6. Box looks good TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
carlosg_313 Posted June 20, 2012 Author Report Posted June 20, 2012 it was pretty dark and my phone was dying and wasnt able to take that pic with flash. as always, loved how it sounded. KILLs the high freq, and also does great on low 30s as well(which i was pretty surprised). not bad for a box tuned to 38hz How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
carlosg_313 Posted June 20, 2012 Author Report Posted June 20, 2012 better pic of the box and sub How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
carlosg_313 Posted June 21, 2012 Author Report Posted June 21, 2012 ^^wired at 1ohm ^^wired at .25ohm, burp at 47hz ^^again at 47hz How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
vetkilr01 Posted June 21, 2012 Report Posted June 21, 2012 Nice bro. I love that amp by the way.How long have you had it???
carlosg_313 Posted June 21, 2012 Author Report Posted June 21, 2012 Nice bro. I love that amp by the way.How long have you had it??? i had it for couple months i should say, right now i got it wired to .25ohm until sunday for a local benefit comp that a friend is putting together. my amp has the upgraded solderings on the board, so its pretty solid and can play with high temp. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.