Second Skin Audio

i finaly figured it out lol

DC 12ks are not 18v stable. They dont like more than 15.8 volts.

nothing will be at 18 volts highest is 16 volts i will have a volt regulator to make sure

16v batteries charge at 19.2ish FYI...so you DONT want 16v batts. 12v batts charge at about 14.8-15.2ish. 14v charge at 17ish.

Some run 14v batteries and charge at 15.8ish, but that requires you to have to charge the batteries up atleast once a month. Alts dont charge batteries up, they just feed them power if that makes sense. Charging a battery extremely low can shorten its life by a lot.

If you run 16 volts I think it charges at 18. I could be totally wrong though.

edit: ninjad

Edited by vettedude102

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I agree, this is much more realistic, plus an easier vehicle!

yeah it is lol idk y i thought i could do 24k on a grand marquis i should have looked under the hood before i came up with that in my head lol i literaly spent all day trying to figure out a way to make the 24k work on the grand marquis but theres no posable way without major mods to the engine bay

DC 12ks are not 18v stable. They dont like more than 15.8 volts.

nothing will be at 18 volts highest is 16 volts i will have a volt regulator to make sure

16v batteries charge at 19.2ish FYI...so you DONT want 16v batts. 12v batts charge at about 14.8-15.2ish. 14v charge at 17ish.

Some run 14v batteries and charge at 15.8ish, but that requires you to have to charge the batteries up atleast once a month. Alts dont charge batteries up, they just feed them power if that makes sense. Charging a battery extremely low can shorten its life by a lot.

ty for adding that cause i probly wouldnt have done that at all lol