I found an 06 dmax that I like, 56,000 miles for 25000, just have to find out which motor it has and if its been used for heavy duty towing

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Duramax all the way, I've been driving one for 9 years and not a single problem. Plus there a blast to drive with efi live and the allison is unbeatable.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

25 grand's a pretty damned good deal. 2006 and 2007 are the best year's in my opinion. No emission's, 21 m.p.g.'s, and 375 horsepower.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

25 grand's a pretty damned good deal. 2006 and 2007 are the best year's in my opinion. No emission's, 21 m.p.g.'s, and 375 horsepower.

x2 on this

It's either an LLY (early) or LBZ (late) both are great motors 310 or 360 HP the LBZ has a newer computer controller that allows for more powerful performance tunes but the stock transmission can't hold that incredible power, just something to be aware of.

I'm hoping its the LBZ block, better fueling system upgrades and my buddy has one that he has been toying with so I know it'll handle a beating. I like the Allison backing it but would def beef her up once I pay off the truck

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I'm hoping its the LBZ block, better fueling system upgrades and my buddy has one that he has been toying with so I know it'll handle a beating. I like the Allison backing it but would def beef her up once I pay off the truck

just check the vin and you can figure out if its a LBZ, My dads LBZ has about 140k on it right now, still going strong, and gets a lot of abuse. Its virtually stock with a bully dog and runs high 14s :)

Archived