Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

you have seen the Honda Right?

I Know he doesnt plan on walling the hoe, I was just giving Him a hard time.

LOL I forgot about the Honda...Kinda needed to wall it out though in order to get those MTs in there though 8)
Posted

you have seen the Honda Right?

I Know he doesnt plan on walling the hoe, I was just giving Him a hard time.

The enclosure he has in there now you might as well call a wall, sure as hell not below any window lines thats for sure. 8)

Posted

are you talking about the Hoe?  It IS below the window line, well right on it anyway.... ??? you didnt know that  ???


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

are you talking about the Hoe?  It IS below the window line, well right on it anyway.... ??? you didnt know that  ???

Actually I was talking about the Honda before lightning struck me and I realized the T4's were for the Tahoe. Just ignore my babbling.... 8)

Posted

;D OH ya the honda is FAR from NON walled LOL.......true dat!


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...