TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR2 Linear Power LP2150 amps are in!

Thanks can't wait to get the mids and high amp!! I bought the amps in wrong order I have my mids and high speakers no subs and I have my sub amp no mids and high amp ...

• 3 weeks later...

Well took a different plan for the subwoofers ... while I was in Michigan last week for a visit I got a good deal from a good friend for some sundown audio e-12s looking like there pretty good and will sound good if not I can get some sa's from him. Pics when I get to laptop

Well took a different plan for the subwoofers ... while I was in Michigan last week for a visit I got a good deal from a good friend for some sundown audio e-12s looking like there pretty good and will sound good if not I can get some sa's from him. Pics when I get to laptop

nice!!!! PIC WHORE WAITING!!!! lol check my SOTM see if it meets ur approval bro could really use the new gear

nice!!!! PIC WHORE WAITING!!!! lol check my SOTM see if it meets ur approval bro could really use the new gear

the bug ? i love the build you got my vote !

the bug ? i love the build you got my vote !

yessir the bug...thanks alot man really appreciate the support

• 2 weeks later...

whelps .... i got the front stage playing some music ... got the sub box made and playing .... almost done !!! now its onto the aesthetics to make everything look good ... get the front pods done and get the DD-1 for the amps !!!

2012-03-29_17-12-35_16.jpg

amps in place !!! enjoying how it looks cant wait to get the wood covered !!

2012-03-31_22-01-58_931.jpg

2012-04-01_12-18-10_157.jpg

2012-04-01_16-30-44_324.jpg

2012-04-01_17-09-19_291.jpg

thats all for now !!! plan to soon get the vinyl to cover everything

as of now i dont have any panels in, the trunk is still not sealed off, and it still sounds amazing !

Got a special package today in mail and have to say its amazing!!

2012-04-06_11-09-31_525.jpg

What could it be?

2012-04-06_11-14-06_305.jpg

first impression it felt pretty stout and well built did not feel cheap. After using it found out I was really babying my hu and amps. My car sounds 2x louder!!

2012-04-06_11-19-24_968.jpg

Is it a real signature? Haha very happy with it!! Possible vid later

Archived