Jump to content

Read now!!! Yes, this means joo


Ray

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wit so much drama in tha SMD, It's kinda hard being Mr. Steve Meade, but ah, somehow, some way, I keep coming up with funky ass shit like every single day... May I kick a lil sumthin for tha bassheads and make a few deebeez as I breeze through 2 in tha mornin and the subs keep beatin', tell them bustas ta go home...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Everybody was a noob at sometime, but they seem to forget

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

Agreed!

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...