Jump to content

AdamTheAudioMan

Members
  • Posts

    234
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamTheAudioMan

  1. Sweet! I might put some Christmas Lights up...
  2. Happy Birthday! It's my birthday today too!
  3. I will no longer rent a mod
  4. Looks like 10'' or 12'' Memphis Car Audio MClass Subwofers...
  5. I think it's some type of ''Horn'' box...
  6. A Car Audio video game, I had that idea for years...
  7. Check your ground, or move your ground wire to another part of the chassis. I had this same problem, and I relocated my ground wire to another spot, it worked!
  8. 4 12'' Power Bass Subwoofers is pretty good for $375... http://www.powerbassusa.com/products
  9. ^^this But... Here's another option, you may like too... Clicky!
  10. Just joking, xD...
  11. That 21'' Pyle is mostly for home theaters, I would buy a 15'' woofer, maybe a Sundown Audio SA-15, and is a little cheaper; and has more bang for your buck. But, you would have to get a amp, you can't run off your head unit...
×
×
  • Create New...