Sundown Audio

soundstream 2600d

DK99

Hey SMD Members ok I got a Amazon giftcard for my Bday and thought I would by an amp for my Kicker Solo x 18" I dont know a lot about systems but anyways my sub is dual 2ohm and the amp I bought is a Soundstream TX1.2600D Its rated at 2600 watts at .5ohm (did not know it was at .5 ohm) and 1500 at 1ohm. can I get a single dual 2ohm sub down to .5 ohm . I bought the amp because I was told the sub would take 2500rms in the minimum ported box size at 5.cf.

(Edit) Will this amp push the solo x 18" in a 5cf box

Edited by DK99

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

No, a single dvc 2ohm sub cannot wire down to .5 ohms. It would take 2 dvc 2ohm suns to wire to .5

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

No, a single dvc 2ohm sub cannot wire down to .5 ohms. It would take 2 dvc 2ohm suns to wire to .5

Will this amp push the solo x 18" in a 5cf box

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Yeah it will push it, but you would need to make sure you set your gains right. But it won't push the sub to it's full potential

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Yeah it will push it, but you would need to make sure you set your gains right. But it won't push the sub to it's full potential

OK THANKS. one last question If it is 2600 watts at .5ohms is that each channel if so can I bridge it and make it 1ohm

OK THANKS. one last question If it is 2600 watts at .5ohms is that each channel if so can I bridge it and make it 1ohm

The tx1.2600d is a mono (one channel) amplifier.

The two terminals all go to the same place. But one thing with these amps, be careful with your pre-out voltage. These amps don't like ANYTHING over 5 volts. So if you have a line driver I would go about tuning very carefully, and with a little room for play for those songs with different recording levels. Overall, great amp, little footprint. Clamped mine doing 1000W at 3.8ohm

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

The two terminals all go to the same place. But one thing with these amps, be careful with your pre-out voltage. These amps don't like ANYTHING over 5 volts. So if you have a line driver I would go about tuning very carefully, and with a little room for play for those songs with different recording levels. Overall, great amp, little footprint. Clamped mine doing 1000W at 3.8ohm

the man speaks the truth, dont worrie i was flabbergasted when i opened my tx1.2000d and seen double terminals. it just makes things eaiser when wireing.

even my tx1.2000d is redonk, i have it hooked up to 2 12" sonys at 1% vol. 0 boost, and about half knob on my bx-15 and it takes poops in my trunk. take a look at it on my youtube below

Wow, exo comes back from the dead :)

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D