steve meade you inspire 14yr olds dude

I was just like him at 14, which was only a little over four years ago. I was always adding LEDs to my RC cars and making my lego creations actually work on their own using a motor with a pulley on it and a rubber band from the pulley to a wheel, haha. I lurked this forum for years and joined and the amount I've learned from here is phenomenal, hope this kid does it too.

TRU... emotional value is a big thing to me too!!

misunderstanding... i meant give him a NOT real expensive sub, not that yours was NOT expensive :drinks:

how about u get him one then or the smd comunity could chip in through pay pall and get a decent sub for him and someone can send it to meade to get it signed and everything

I was subscriber 150 for him

Damn. He has more....A LOT more subscibers than I do.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I was subscriber 150 for him

Damn. He has more....A LOT more subscibers than I do.

x2 :lol: but i subbed to the little guy as well!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

wow, just completely blown away how many subscribers i got when i was at school... deepsilencer, thank you soo much bro!! i owe you a BIG one.

thank you to everone who subscribed to me! i hope you enjoy the vids. i will try to start making edited videos for YOUR viewing pleasure.ALSO i will be giving away a 600 watt OLD kenwood 2chanel amp "KAC-7285" at 400 subscribers, shipped to your doorstep for free! names will be picked randomly.

i would like to make a shoutout to deepsilencer on youtube screen name "The661goodtimes". if you havent already GO SUBSCRIBE! Seve meade is a BIG one too, ive been watching his vids scince 09'and he inspired me to get my first system.... last but DEFIANTLY not least, EXO!!

hope you guys enjoy the vids! spread the word about bassabigdeal! because we got 250 more subscribers till that amp give away :drinks:

BASSHEADS UNITE!!

this kid needs a "real" sub to demo to his buddies 8)

I did that for someone once..... and a month later he sold it. :pardon:

after all the stuff you did for that kid.. put him on BIG time, and he back-stabbed you like that!! :finger:

I wouldnt call it a stab. He had to do what he had to do. I know he appreciated it at the time. That being said, some things to me i cherish and wouldnt sell unless my kids were about to starve.....other people dont feel the same way.

this kid needs a "real" sub to demo to his buddies 8)

I did that for someone once..... and a month later he sold it. :pardon:

well maybe not a "real" expensive sub... ??

i wouild say it was expensive enough. Thats beside the point. :shrug:

man, i know. that's f***** up.but im sittin over here with my 90 dollar amp and only about 90 dollars worth of subs, but it gets the job done... not really, but im cool. im not going top beg for a handout, im not like that. if i have to i will work in a ditch breaking my back in bullhead city's 120 degree heat for a new sub that exeeds the low output of my current subs (prally around 80 db. :ehh: i will.

like a said many times before, Steve you are my idol so i wouldn't do such a thing to you.

even if i got a penny from you i would put it in a glass case and make a label for it, "Steve Meade gave me this!" so enough being conseeded. im honored to even be talking to you... thank you for the subscription bro! :yahoo:

Archived