ShortWide1994 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 The car is a 2011 Camaro LS, I have had it for about a week now. I know the wheels look horrible, I will get some new ones sometime soon. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics, I couldn't find my camera. Digital Designs 9512 [/url] Box is 3.75 Cubes tuned to 33 hertz American Bass 150.1 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
Winn Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 No pics You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
ShortWide1994 Posted September 8, 2011 Author Report Posted September 8, 2011 Can you see them now? 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
LoudBimmer Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Can you see them now? yep, but they are very small
ShortWide1994 Posted September 8, 2011 Author Report Posted September 8, 2011 ok, how can i fix that? 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
theTank77 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 ok, how can i fix that? the way I do it is upload them to Photobucket and copy the image code they provide and paste it in the post my build log
ShortWide1994 Posted September 8, 2011 Author Report Posted September 8, 2011 I couldn't get them any bigger, i think it's just the camera on my phone. 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
lukaQ Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 that is F motor? holy shit, 3.75 neto? Got carbon fiber dust cap???
armykyle1 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 pretty cool! what about highs n such ? TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.