ShortWide1994 Posted September 8, 2011 Author Report Posted September 8, 2011 Yes it' s an f motor. I will change the highs when I get enough money. I'm poor now lol I had to put all my money towards the car, and Its already paid off.. 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
armykyle1 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Well at least you don't have payments lol. I saw one the other day laying out in 24s(not my style) but it looked freaking sweet TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
FieroGrande Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Nice car bro and that dustcap is sexy.
ShortWide1994 Posted September 8, 2011 Author Report Posted September 8, 2011 Thanks 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
bigjoe302boss Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Sweet ride but I wanna see a vid of you cramming that box in such a tiny trunk opening lol. The last time I was in a new camaros trunk the lid was decent sized but it was an illusion because the opening was tiny. dc lvl 4xl 12 kicker zx1500 2 sets of kicker ds6.5s optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3 1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls eclipse cd5000 headunit
ShortWide1994 Posted September 9, 2011 Author Report Posted September 9, 2011 Thanks. I'll get it in their one way or another lol 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
ShortWide1994 Posted September 9, 2011 Author Report Posted September 9, 2011 Should I face the sub and port towards the cabin or the trunk lid? 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
bigjoe302boss Posted September 10, 2011 Report Posted September 10, 2011 I usually get better results towards the trunk lid but try it both ways, all cars act different when it comes to bouncing sound waves around. dc lvl 4xl 12 kicker zx1500 2 sets of kicker ds6.5s optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3 1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls eclipse cd5000 headunit
ShortWide1994 Posted September 14, 2011 Author Report Posted September 14, 2011 I was wrong, the damned box was to big. Should i build a smaller box or sell this and try to get 2 tens? 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
armykyle1 Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 I was wrong, the damned box was to big. Should i build a smaller box or sell this and try to get 2 tens? damn that sucks lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.