Sonic Electronix

look up a21bravo he lives around appleton, i just moved from appleton during the summer.. but look for me real soon my box will be started nxt week if everything goes good. should be about a 155db on music build or more 8)

Great another WI car to beat up on us IL guys when we make the trip across the border :drinks:

Frost Off is normally the first show of the year in April, so you have plenty of time to get it done...

lol yah the system will be all in by then, just prolly not finished with mids n highs. but we will see

WI guys are always lacking in the mids/highs area, so you'll fit right in without them :peepwall:

• 2 weeks later...

look up a21bravo he lives around appleton, i just moved from appleton during the summer.. but look for me real soon my box will be started nxt week if everything goes good. should be about a 155db on music build or more 8)

Great another WI car to beat up on us IL guys when we make the trip across the border :drinks:

Frost Off is normally the first show of the year in April, so you have plenty of time to get it done...

lol yah the system will be all in by then, just prolly not finished with mids n highs. but we will see

WI guys are always lacking in the mids/highs area, so you'll fit right in without them :peepwall:

lol dont worry i wont be lacking at all, just wait..

Once you go loud, you never go back

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

Ready and waiting for a new WI victim :peepwall:

Ready and waiting for a new WI victim :peepwall:

if you want to follow my build check out a21bravo on youtube

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

tell ryan to step it up i only seen 2 vids from him :peepwall: with your car whats going on................. but cool i want a demo at frost off

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

tell ryan to step it up i only seen 2 vids from him :peepwall: with your car whats going on................. but cool i want a demo at frost off

lol ya he has alot going on with work and he just had the kid.

But we made the unboxing vid last weekend so that should be coming soon

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming