PROJECT ANTIBLING 2000 jeep cherokee (the jeep wanted cake)

i had a 2 door cherokee with th 4.0 straight 6. loved that motor. well till i realized how bad itd been abused before i got it :/

can get pretty loud though. love those ceiling speakers.

yeah i love mine. good gas mileage runs great. i just need to replace my cam sensor. it messes up and it wont start sometimes

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

well i cant find a proper ground . i tried 4 spots and tried going to the battery but i cant get it to work. i accidentally busted my taillight and all in the process so fuck it.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

well turns out it wasnt a ground issue. i just needed to place a fuse on my battery terminal to complete the circuit. i have it playing so i will have a vid as soon as it uploads

the wind was a little high

flex video and updates

good to see another white jeep cherokee bass build! keep up the good work :clapping:

thanks i try. started smelling a little bit of coil earlier. i think its time for a more powerful sub

working out a deal on a new amp. youll just have to wait and see what it is but if everything goes right it should be on its way monday or tuesday

Archived