Have cash, need battery

sps1989

im looking for a battery for my '02 silverado 1500hd that will be used as the main starting battery and that can handle a 2500w system. im looking for a xs d3400 or stinger spp1500d or something in that range. i would like a new batt but if i can get a great deal on a used i will. let me know what you have. or if you know somewhere to get one then dont be afraid to say so.

Take a look around RAM's thread in the for sale section. He's got a ton of batts.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The few threads I have read recommend staying consistent with battery brands. Not sure if that applies only to excess batteries in your trunk or in the engine battery is included. I assume its only for the extra batteries in your trunk. So if you already have a XS Power battery in your trunk might be good another one or change them all over to the new brand.