pioneer, pioneer, pioneer

Go-N-Def

I had a pioneer premier deh-480mp, this was the perfect h/u until the face got broken. I needed a new h/u with Ipod cont. I came across the pioneer 8300ub thinking this was a big dog the sq was good but no power toward the sub like the 480 I had, So I took it back and left with the pioneer 4300ub. This h/u is simple to use it does'nt sound as good as the other 2 and the sub on it is also weak. At this point I dont know where to go should I look for another h/u or just add a linedrive?

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

• 2 months later...

I had a pioneer premier deh-480mp, this was the perfect h/u until the face got broken. I needed a new h/u with Ipod cont. I came across the pioneer 8300ub thinking this was a big dog the sq was good but no power toward the sub like the 480 I had, So I took it back and left with the pioneer 4300ub. This h/u is simple to use it does'nt sound as good as the other 2 and the sub on it is also weak. At this point I dont know where to go should I look for another h/u or just add a linedrive?

What doesn't sound as good? Sub stage? Mids/highs?

you know you have to retune all of the amp gains if you switch source units, right? and there is a sub level on headunits, did you check to see if that was up?

This reminded me of the time I took my old amp out my PT and put it in the GF's Mustang and didn't have to change a single setting as we have alomost the same radio. lol

Archived