Sonic Electronix

Well ive been going back and fourth on deciding a nice component to order. i would like to be able to hear the music nicly over a fi bl 12" on 1200rms thats my main goal...

6.5 components RE AUDIO

Amp for compnents ROCKFORD FOSGATE

HOW YOU GUYS THINK THAT LITTLE SETUP WOULD BE??

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

im a fan of the amp not the speakers but thats my oppinion ... focal has good speakers beyma is good, and ive heard really good things about orion or keep it the same and go with rockford components ?? but beside that i think they would sound pretty good

Shit that's a good price for components. Think I might pick up a set. Always loved RE products can't see how that will disappoint. I guess only way to find out is order :)

yea i know i think i might just do that cant beat the price ive heard good about RE and the rockford will work out just great powering them at 50rms x 2 at 4 ohms

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

Shit that's a good price for components. Think I might pick up a set. Always loved RE products can't see how that will disappoint. I guess only way to find out is order :)

yea i know i think i might just do that cant beat the price ive heard good about RE and the rockford will work out just great powering them at 50rms x 2 at 4 ohms

But that was the old RE, new RE isn't that great

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived