EBW Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 well today sucked, my truck got all weird on me going to the store so I came home to find out my front passanger hub had exploded. Long story short I had to spend my gas and entry money on a wheel hub so I'm not going to be able to go to the comp tomorrow, damn I was looking forward on seeing the YU-KONG! But I guess that will be another time. Quote Kenwood KIV-BT900 Front Stage RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc RE 6.5 125.5. Lanzar Max Pro 6.5 Boston S60 6.5 components Rear Soundstream BX-15 Boston S60 6.5 components 4x Sundown SA8 v1.5 Crescendo BC3500D 2.4 net 28hz 4 runs of 0 gauge Big 3 HC2400 700ca up front Singer 350 Amp Alt No deadener :/ Scytek Galaxy Alarm
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.