RAM_Designs Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 This is a truck box for Justin Ellis. The box will be housing four JL Audio 6" W0 subs, first time working with these. Volume: 1.3ft^3 Tuning: 34hz Dimensions: 38" wide x 23" tall x 7" bottom and 4" top depth Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
RAM_Designs Posted September 11, 2011 Author Report Posted September 11, 2011 Has anyone else ever played with these? Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
DStortz Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 Not the 6" but I run 8 of the 15's and really like them. Quote 1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1
RAM_Designs Posted September 12, 2011 Author Report Posted September 12, 2011 Not the 6" but I run 8 of the 15's and really like them. They're actually pretty decent subs if you can find them for the right price. Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.