So I'm surfing along and I stumble across this >

Mar 24, 2009 – Device to shut down LOUD car audio thumpers?? some of the "musick" is more than irritating, it is obscene and can stop a pacemaker. ...

......and I was thinking to myself > Maybe if they would lighten up a little, and just enjoy life, they wouldn't need a pacemaker ;) LOL

Fish

i'm pretty sure if they had "said device" then it would also fry the vehicle ecu among other things and start law suits against it... I'm sure it isn't real... and it could also fry pacemakers...

Quick! put out that fire with this match and sticks!!!

Edited by d3dreaper

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

I was about to say > "Well it's this machine they put in your chest when.... huh ? Wait a second here. Unreply... unreply ! :)

What device is this?

Fish

lmao awesome

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

So I'm surfing along and I stumble across this >

Mar 24, 2009 – Device to shut down LOUD car audio thumpers?? some of the "musick" is more than irritating, it is obscene and can stop a pacemaker. ...

......and I was thinking to myself > Maybe if they would lighten up a little, and just enjoy life, they wouldn't need a pacemaker ;) LOL

Fish

well played sir

I was about to say > "Well it's this machine they put in your chest when.... huh ? Wait a second here. Unreply... unreply ! :)

What device is this?

Fish

lol

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Just wait for all the grumpy old folks to pass on and our generation to go on and things will become more acceptable. And paper checks will probably disappear. Damn old people. :lol:

Well their will always be dumbasses and ppl who dont like "rollin loud muzik" or whatever they say but I agree that things should become more acceptable just not all the way accepted. B/c theirs always gonna be haters.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets