Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dident twistedchild have 2 21s in his mustang?that's the biggest that I know of that you can buy

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Posted

haha thats crazy! 2 30" subs! u should get some pics and post um up on this thread sometime. lol

If you google electrovoice 30" speaker then check out the images there's a bunch of pics. I found specs and there 60w rms and have a 2.5" voice coil lol.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Posted

Dident twistedchild have 2 21s in his mustang?that's the biggest that I know of that you can buy

Those are from IA, you can get that size in there Death Penalty/Warden series

I think Clarion had a huge sub like that as well that was 32" IIRC

Next to a 12

Thunderdome%2002.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I can't believe nobody's mentioned the mtx 24" square jackhammer. It's available to the public for only $12,499.99 lol.

Edit: I just checked the audiobahn was a 34"

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Posted

haha thats crazy! 2 30" subs! u should get some pics and post um up on this thread sometime. lol

If you google electrovoice 30" speaker then check out the images there's a bunch of pics. I found specs and there 60w rms and have a 2.5" voice coil lol.

definitely doesn't sound worth it. lol

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

Posted

shitty built sub. lasted for 3 seconds.. 16hz is kinda crazy for that loud like they were saying though. i wonder how and what they powered it with.. didnt look like any new or upgraded alternator or battery under the hood

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 482 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...