brownm3 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 I am still running factory 6x8 speakers in my car and I am looking to upgrade them but would like some suggestions on brand. My sub stage will be two 12" DC XL's and I dont want to go cheap on the speakers. Definitely want component speakers in the front and either identical components in the back or 2 way speakers. I would like something that gets loud and clear and would to keep the total price of the speakers and 4 channel amp to run them under $800. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. BrownM3 Build Log BrownM3's Youtube Channel "Csbrown147" My Official Feedback Thread (UBL) BrownM3 Jeep Build (UBL)
kingleo Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Run pro audio mids on a bandpass capable amp. They will get loud and clear and are cheaper than high priced comps. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
brownm3 Posted September 12, 2011 Author Report Posted September 12, 2011 Run pro audio mids on a bandpass capable amp. They will get loud and clear and are cheaper than high priced comps. Thanks for the feedback. I will read up on pro audio mids. BrownM3 Build Log BrownM3's Youtube Channel "Csbrown147" My Official Feedback Thread (UBL) BrownM3 Jeep Build (UBL)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.