AUTISM AWARENESS AND DISCRIMINATION

YOu need to learn to read the rules of CHAT... "Keep butt hurt to a minimun" if you ready that, ther would be no offense taken... NDMStang is an awesome person here on the forums, sorry you dont see that. You were kicked from chat by ME cause all you were doing was bitching.... If you want people to feel sorry for your "issue" your at the wrong place.. Everyone has a form of ADD, autism, etc... just people express it in different ways and obviously your taken meds for your issue.. Next time your in CHAT, stop your crying.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

you got banged by the guy with the slowest trigger finger ever. and an all around great person who just so happens to have an autistic cousin.

If you wouldnt post stupid things you wouldnt have had anything said to you. You complained about discrimination because you're autistic. I can say im autistic on the internet too. Tahts the beauty of it. Regardless if you are no one thought you were funny regardless of what condition you claim. If we let you run amok that would be discrimination as well wouldnt it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.