Newbie Here need help chosing wire brand

Starting A Car Audio buisnes In my Island Jamaica, Most of the Guys there use Raptor barnd however i dont like the review on it and was looking into a more alternate brand to stock from 1/0 to 18 gauge i was thinking about getting some CADENCE from auto saving but not sure

NOTE: when i ask why everyone love raptor they said it's more solid comparing to other wire that strand out easily and break

if not i just go with what everyone buying that will sell but was hoping to introduce something new

If people are buying it and liking it, don't mess with a good thing. I personally use kicker hyperflex which works great and a few buddies of mine use knukonceptz kable also. Just depends on if you think people will buy other than what they already know is good...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

knuconcepts. i know some people use stinger also

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Starting A Car Audio buisnes In my Island Jamaica, Most of the Guys there use Raptor barnd however i dont like the review on it and was looking into a more alternate brand to stock from 1/0 to 18 gauge i was thinking about getting some CADENCE from auto saving but not sure

NOTE: when i ask why everyone love raptor they said it's more solid comparing to other wire that strand out easily and break

if not i just go with what everyone buying that will sell but was hoping to introduce something new

theres plenty to choose from: stinger, knu concepts, shok, tsunami, kicker etc look around and find what ever you can get the cheapest and make most profit on

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

i prefer stinger its clean easy to deal with and a solid all around look

http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/

2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor

BIG 3

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS

RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm)

RF T400.4

RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box)

RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2

all stinger wires

200a alternator (SINGER ALT)

RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear)

KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front)

KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK)

120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt

20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black

Hey Hey guys! How about Scosche?? LMFAO j/k

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

I found THIS using the search up above, there are several more reviews throughout the forum as well.....good luck!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500