looking for a good small EQ

looking for a good SMALL EQ for my car the smaller the better but im sure i can make any size work, never used an EQ but would like better options for my music other than radio ... the radio i want is a 2v output and also would like the EQ to have 4v output !!

LET ME KNOW !!!

i have a kenwood baby eq 5 band that id be willing to let go of :drink40:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

i have a kenwood baby eq 5 band that id be willing to let go of :drink40:

please pm details and pics !! interested !

• 2 weeks later...

clarion eq746 or 747(cant remember which). its a 7 band eq and goes up to like 9v i think. probably the best cheap eq you can buy, its like 50 bucks on amazon

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

looking for a good SMALL EQ for my car the smaller the better but im sure i can make any size work, never used an EQ but would like better options for my music other than radio ... the radio i want is a 2v output and also would like the EQ to have 4v output !!

LET ME KNOW !!!

Who cares if the HU has a 2v output? Are your RCA's 30ft long?

With good grounds, quality twisted RCAs, and a proper install; there's no audible difference in noise levels between 2v & 4v. That's not say I don't like line drivers, but I wouldn't expect any difference between a HU's 2v & another's 4v.

The EQs I've used and really liked are all trunk mounted & kinda big. I loathe in-dash 1/2 DIN units.

• 2 weeks later...

clarion eq746 or 747(cant remember which). its a 7 band eq and goes up to like 9v i think. probably the best cheap eq you can buy, its like 50 bucks on amazon

:werd_msword: right here i have one and i coulndt be happier with my purchase and its cheap as hell too

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged