NEW PRODUCT SNEAK PEAK! SMD AD-1 Amp Dyno - UPDATE 3/27/13 Spy Pics Page 11, 13, 14

any updates on this product? i always thought that it should be a panel meter for your dash . you could constantly monitor your voltage , wattage , and amperage. everyone constantly monitors their dc voltage and thats it. but there are many more very important measurements that need to be monitored . but nobody makes a decent car audio friendly dash mounted ammeter , ohm meter or rms watt meter. i emailed this idea to both meade and damore a while back with no response

lol

you do realize that the numbers in your "dash mount" system would be jumping around so much that you would never be able to get an intelligible reading correct?

kenny coleman has a custom made monitor in his dash that displays ac amperage and dc amperage ohm load and battery and a/c voltage and it was very easy to read when he gave me a demo.especially on a solid tone during the song .......actually reminded me of a game boy screen lol. . i just think it is silly to have to amp clamp with two sometimes three multimeters when you could have it on your dash 100% of the time

kenny coleman has a custom made monitor in his dash that displays ac amperage and dc amperage ohm load and battery and a/c voltage and it was very easy to read when he gave me a demo.especially on a solid tone during the song .......actually reminded me of a game boy screen lol. . i just think it is silly to have to amp clamp with two sometimes three multimeters when you could have it on your dash 100% of the time

you should buy his then

and its not just my "dash mount" system. many of the car audio greats have had this in the late 80's early 90's. wayne harris , mark fakuda , and the fishman have had a monitoring system similar to this. but im sure you guys already knew that. and you probably already knew about fakuda running pure silver wire and external capacitors on the a/c power rails of his amplifiers. car audio is moving forward in some ways but backwards in other ways.

you should buy his then

custom made and ive tried to get in touch with him with no luck.

edison and everyoone laughed at tesla for thinking that a/c was the best way to run americas power grid. edison did that because he didnt understand it and had invested so much into dc power. not in anyway comparing myself to tesla. just saying when a good idea comes up (which it was not my original idea) and someone hasnt thought of it themselves. they automatically write it off as crazy or stupid. i would like to see one of you guys tell wayne harris that he doesnt know what he is talking about because he wanted to monitor all of his voltage and current from the dash.